After a long weekend working I have finally found my way to a computer. The link I have chosen to address is http://www.appalachiantrail.org/site/c.jkLXJ8MQKtH/b.1423119/k.BEA0/Home.htm
I really enjoy learning more about survival. I am very interested in hiking this trail. This site has been and will continue to be useful as I prepare and learn how to successfully complete this hike in hopefully the next 10 years. I enjoy keeping up with ways I can help the conservation of these kinds of areas. This website allows me access to some of these things. I do however wish there were more ways to access people who have actually hiked the trail so I could hear first hand some of the things I will be facing. As silly as it sounds, I would also like to see more pictures. I enjoy imagining myself on the side of one of the beautiful mountains the appalachian trail leads to.
Sunday, September 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment